Half Day Sailing & Snorkeling
Up to 6 people | Ages 3+
One (1) Island Destination
Icaco Island or Palomino Island
Bezo Sailing Charters
CALL US TO BOOK! (787) 413-9528
Karibe Sailing & Snorkeling
Up to 6 people | Ages 3+
Two (2) Island Destination
Icaco Island and Palomino Island
Bezo Sailing Charters
CALL US TO BOOK! (787) 413-9528
We have 24 hours cancellation policy.
- Cancellation of 24 hours or more prior to the scheduled time will receive the refund of the deposit amount.
- Less than 24 hours notice or not showing up on the day of your registration, the deposit amount will not be refunded.
NOTE: All reservation changes must be made by phone. You must make sure to speak to someone of our crew team at (787) 413-9528 for any cancellation.
WAIVER AND RELEASE
KONKLMA FISHING CHARTERS & BEZO SAILING TOURS WAIVER AND RELEASE.
SNORKELING AND RIDER ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND COMPLETE RELEASE OF LIABILITY.
READ BEFORE YOU SIGNING
I UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT IS TO EXEMPT AND RELEASE Luis de Jesús, THEIR OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ASSOCIATED PERSONNEL, AND THEIR BOAT(S) AND/OR EQUIPMENT (WHETHER OWNED, OPERATED, LEASED OR CHARTERED), HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “RELEASED PARTIES”, AND TO HOLD THESE ENTITIES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES ARISING AS A CONSEQUENCE OF THE FOLLOWING, OR ANY OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS ON THEIR PART, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE OF ANY TYPE.
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in Konklma Fishing Charters Tours and Bezo Sailing Tours, recreation program and related activities I, for myself, my personal representatives assign, heirs, and next of kin:
1) I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS INVOLVED WITH FISHING, SWIMMING, SNORKELING, DIVING, BOATING, WATERSPORTS AND OTHER AQUATIC-BASED ACTIVITIES included but not limited to equipment failure, perils of the sea, action of the sea, wind, waves and boat wake, harm caused by marine creatures (including bites and /or attacks), acts of fellow participants or guests, entering and exiting the water, transferring between boats, aquatic-based activities, boarding or disembarking boats, and activities on the docks and approaches and I HEREBY ASSUME SUCH RISKS.
2) I UNDERSTAND I HAVE A DUTY TO EXERCISE REASONABLE CARE FOR MY OWN SAFETY AND I AGREE TO DO SO.
3) I assert I am physically fit to swim, snorkel and participate in aquatic-based activities and ride on a boat and/or equipment and I will not hold the RELEASED PARTIES responsible if I am injured as a result of ANY problems (medical, accidental, or otherwise) which occur while swimming, snorkeling, fishing, riding on the boat or equipment, or otherwise participating in the trip or activities.
4) If I become distressed during the trip or whilst otherwise participating in activities, I will immediately notify the crew and ask for assistance.
5) I fully understand the involved boat and/or equipment has limited medical facilities and in the event of illness or injury appropriate medical care must be summoned by radio or telephone and treatment will be delayed until I can be transported to a proper medical facility. I agree in advance to these conditions.
6) The RELEASED PARTIES have made no representation to me implied or otherwise they or their crew can or will perform safe rescues or render first aid. If I show signs of distress or call for aid, I would like assistance and will not hold the RELEASED PARTIES, their crew, boats, equipment, or passengers responsible for their actions in attempting the performance or rescue or first aid.
7) IT IS MY INTENTION BY THIS INSTRUMENT TO GIVE UP MY RIGHT TO SUE ALL PERSONS OR ENTITIES REFERRED TO HEREIN, WHETHER SPECIFICALLY NAMED OR NOT, AND IT IS ALSO MY INTENTION TO EXEMPT AND RELEASE ALL RELEASED PARTIES AND TO HOLD THESE ENTITIES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE AND I ASSUME ALL RISK IN CONNECTION WITH SWIMMING, SNORKELING, BOATING AND AQUATIC ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MAINTENANCE OF THE EQUIPMENT OR ORGANIZATION OF THIS ACTIVITY.
8) I have carefully read this contract in its entirety, fully understand its contents, and agree to the terms and conditions of this contract on behalf of myself, my heirs, and my personal representatives. This document constitutes the final and entire agreement between RELEASED PARTIES and the undersigned. There are NO WARRANTIES expressed or implied which extend beyond the description of the activity listed on this form. THIS IS A COMPLETE RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.
9) I speak and read and understand the English language and understand the content of this document. The captain and/or crew have explained this document to me.
NOTICE TO MINOR CHILD’S OR OTHER PERSON FOR WHOM YOU ARE THE RESPONSIBLE NATURAL OR LEGAL GUARDIAN
This is to certify I, as parent or guardian with legal responsibility for this participant or guest, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all Releases and, for myself, my child, my ward as participant or guest, all heirs, assigns, and next of kin. I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the involvement or participation in or observation of these programs as provided above EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
NOTICE: This is a legally binding agreement. By signing this agreement, you give up your right to bring a court action to recover compensation or obtain any other remedy for any injury to yourself, your property or for your death however caused including but not limited to negligence arising out of your use Konklma Fishing Charters, Bezo Sailinig Tours, www.konklma.com now or at any time in the future. Activities covered by this document include fishing, snorkeling, swimming, day or night boat transportation.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND I AM AWARE IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT BETWEEN ME AND THE RELEASED PARTIES. I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY IT, FROM THE DATE OF MY SIGNATURE, FOREVER INTO THE FUTURE.
IMPORTANT: Is required to sign the waiver and release document in person during your arrival the date of reservation before the tour begin. Otherwise, will not be able to make the trip.
Please be advice that we are going on a Fishing trip and Not a Catching trip. For this reason, we will never guarantee that will hook or catch a fish, but we guarantee the best price.
Sometimes fishing is not guaranteed due to weather conditions and not always you will fish immediately.
OUR COMMITMENT: We will always do our best to try to catch a fish and give you an excellent customer service experience during the fishing trip.
- If the customer arrive later than the scheduled time, the lost time due to the delay will be deducted from the fishing tour hours, and we will return at the same established time. The full rate will be charged.
- Please be at least 10 to 15 minutes before your requested fishing tour time, in that way we will spend less time at the dock which means more time in the sea with the fishing experience. Returning time will not change.
If we are forced to cancel a tour due to weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances, we will offer you the solutions that best fit your needs and upon availability, including rescheduling to another date or full refund.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to change the destination of the fishing trip due to water conditions at the captain’s discretion.
If we need to cancel due to weather conditions, we will call you to notify you as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Please do not make the mistake of deciding not to attend because you think the weather might not be acceptable, as you will still be charged.
WARNINGS & SAFETY
We have first aid equipment and rescue equipment on board and our crew members are trained in first aid. CPR certification.
- Not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- Not recommended for pregnant women or expecting mothers
- No wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for people in wheelchairs due to the instability of the boat in the water.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems, heart problems or any other serious medical conditions.
- The boat tour could be quite bouncy, make sure you are physically and mentally prepared.
- For safety reasons, we do not recommend participating in any snorkeling activity if you have respiratory problems, injuries, heart conditions or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness.
We don’t provide a pick-up and drop-off transportation. Options Available:
- Self-drive or Rental Car
- We can recommend local taxi drivers
Ready to get started?